Wisconsin

Any help greatly appreciated!

Hey ladies! I am MOH of my best friend's wedding. The thing is.... I'm 1200 miles away in Fort Worth, Texas and she (and the wedding) are in Appleton! As tradition goes, MOH does most of the work for the bride. I'm trying to use the internet as much as I can to help her with this, but I'd like recommendations!

Her and her fiance have tossed around many ideas.... Lake Michigan on the beach... no, it's too far. This park, that park, we don't like them... etc. I'm sure you all know how this story goes. As of now, they are going to look at this place she told me about 'Country Chapel' to have the ceremony, then she wants to have the reception at The Darboy Club. Are these two places good?

Thank you all in advance for your help!

Re: Any help greatly appreciated!

• edited December 2011
    I have been to weddings at the darboy club. Pretty standard, nothing to rave about.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Anniversary
  • Stina51286Stina51286 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    Agree tons of weddings at Darboy Club and it really is not anything to rave about. JW How come your trying to set these places up for her and she's not doing it herself with her FI? As a MOH your not required to do that. Your main part is to be there right next to her at the wedding for her support and maybe lay her dress pretty and hold her bouquet at certain times during the ceremony and whatnot, not really help plan her wedding for her.

• chelseamb11chelseamb11 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    If she's open to Green Bay, the botanical gardens there are super pretty too!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards