Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

anyone use maridadi couture for alterations?

hyechica81hyechica81 member
First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment First Answer
edited April 2014 in Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
anyone use maridadi couture in exton for alterations? are they reasonably or are they pricey.

my maids dresses came in 2 weeks ago  my bridal shower is next week i live  out of state but my maids are taking the dresses back next weekend to pa where they will need to be altered one of my local maids had hers done at my bridal salon in Connecticut  and she needed length hemmed long chiffon dresses cups sewn in and the sides a little tighter in the bust and it was only 89.00 for alterations.

they could have it altered in Connecticut, but they would only have that one try on pinning of the dress and  when dress was finished  being altered they wouldn't be able to try it on to make sure everything was ok. it would be easier for them to take the dress back have it pinned in pa and when it was finished they would have the second try on. i don't want them spending more than 89 for alterations..  and i know the only alterations so far would be cups sewn in low back dress strapless wont work and length hemmed and if its a little loose on the sides in the bust they would need that as well 

does anyone know how expensive they are any other recommendations in the exton Chester county area?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards