Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Married!

Wow, I LOVE Vegas! We had the most perfect day, everything ran to time and worked out great, our guests all had a blast, the weather was awesome, I could go on..

It was a chaotic couple of days sorting everything beforehand and we were very sleep deprived but it was all worth it!

Reviews to come when I'm back from my honeymoon, but just want to say that our main vendors (Little Church of the West, Joey Allen, Makeup in the 702, DDB with Mike as driver, Mirage Tower Suite, Wynn Buffet semi-private room and Earth Limos) were all fantastic and I don't have one bad thing to say about them! Hope that helps to put any concerned brides at ease :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
   UK based bride, getting married in Vegas on 14th April 2014!

Re: Married!

• Options
    Yay! Congrats!!! Can't wait for your reviews and a couple photos!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Congratulations! I loved that pic of you and your new husband with all your guests at the LV sign! Looked like you had a great time! Enjoy your honeymoon!! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com
  • Options
    Thanks! Will try and attach a pic or two here via my phone...

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    And this one (yes, a different dress from my original one - a long story I won't bore you with here!)

We have an embargo on all other photos going online until after our home reception so I will put up more after that!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    You look fabulous! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks Kiki!

Here's the link to our wedding video too, you can't hear us unfortunately, which is weird as I thought we were quite loud:

http://www.littlechurchlv.com/vegasweddings/jim-williams-jemma-hawkins/

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    So glad everything was perfect! Maybe our photographers words with Mike made him think twice about his actions which is a good thing for all other brides!! Congrats!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Congratulations!  Can't wait to see more photos and read your reviews!  I love your dress(es?), where is it from if you don't mind me asking?  Also love the wedding dress with sunglasses, I'm going to  have to buy myself a special pair of wedding sunglasses, not something most UK brides think about haha.
  • Options
    Congratulations!!! So happy that you had the perfect day- enjoy the honeymoon!!!!! (and you've put my mind at ease re:makeup)!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks ladies!

@sdg2502 it's from BHS, bought it about 3 weeks ago, they have a long version too

@maibel03 do you know which artists you have? I had Keira and Deb- they were fantastic

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    @Jiimanie Wow, thanks!  It's so pretty, I never would have thought to look in BHS!
  • Options
    love this!!! Congrats! i will watch your link soon!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Congratulations!!!!  That picture with everyone at the sign is so great!  Everyone looks so happy!  You were a beautiful bride!!!  glad the tower suite worked out too!

We had our dream wedding at Mirage on May 3, 2014! 
  • Options
    Awesome; have a great honeymoon!

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Options
    I thought the photo of you alone was from a bridal mag. Great light, styling and photographer. And you're gorgeous! :)
  • Options
    Yaaaayyyy date twin! Im so glad to hear it all went to plan and was amazing! Our day was fantabulous too. May have had something to do with the planets aligning and the blood moon. We just got home. Reviews will be coming soon :-)

Can't wait to say 'I do' on April 14, 2014 - Planning Bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com

• Options
    Congratulations!!!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Congratulations!! You look so beautiful! Love your dress!! Can't wait to read the reviews!
  • Options
    nixymnixym member
    First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    Glad it went well @jiiminae and @missmo14 :) we had a great day too but we're still road tripping Big Sur at the moment after our time in Vegas and SF so pics and reviews when we're back and less exhausted!
  • Options
    JixxtJixxt member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
  • Options
    Thanks all!

@nixym we were in Big Sur on 23rd! The PCH1 drive there from Monterey was epic! Off to SF tomorrow for our last 3 days of honeymoon

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Congratulations!!! Lovely pictures!
  • Options
    nixymnixym member
    First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    It's a good drive isn't it @Jiimanie ! We weren't sure what to expect with all of the reviews saying it was lovely scenery but a difficult drive, having driven the Amalfi Coast and most of New Zealand it was a piece of cake!  We really enjoyed it and arrived home yesterday.  Enjoy SF!
  • Options
    Indeed @nixym ! I saw lots of reviews saying it was scary and really high up and yeah difficult too but we thought it was a breeze and the heights/drops are nothing compared to other drives I've done! Glad you're back safe, we're home too now :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    a13049a13049 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    Beautiful and congrats! I cant wait to see more picutres and here all about your trip
  • Options
    Reviews including some pics being added ........ NOW!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

What is BHS?  would love to see that dress!

• Options
    It's a department store in the UK.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards