Wisconsin

DJ's

Hello.. :) I am getting married In Milwaukee and I am looking for DJ's. I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions. I have a few I am looking into, if you know anything about them please inform me!

Dancetrax Mobile Music
Music on the Move
Sound Sational Djs

Thank you :)

Jackie

Re: DJ's

• edited December 2011
    I'm using Sound Sensations.  They are affordable and did a great job at my brother's wedding, so that made booking them an easy decision.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • jackie5387jackie5387 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using double platinum DJ. Reasonable prices and great reviews. They won first place on last years WISN A-list.
  • staceleigh11staceleigh11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Be sure to check out Sound by Design, that's who we are going with.  :)
  • molisarmolisar member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Stay away from Double Platinum DJ.  They broke our contract and farmed out our wedding to some other DJ.  The other DJ did not come with any of our information (bridal party info, out of state shout outs) so on my wedding day I had to go into my email and give them what I sent their owner.  And the DJ they did farm out was terrible.  Worst experience ever.
    My Furbaby Baxter Photobucket
  • hdheinzhdheinz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Double Platinum DJs e-mails me every week--THE SAME E-MAIL!
    I have told them 5 times that I have booked another DJ and asked them to take me off their list.  However, they never listen and keep sending me the same stupid mass e-mail over and over again.  I take this as a bad sign--that they're not very detail-oriented or consciencious (spelling?)

We went with Sound by Design.  Two of our friends used them and they were fantastic. 

I truly feel that with DJs you pay for what you get.

• edited December 2011
    We used Sound by Design for our wedding & loved them. We also heard many compliments from our guests about how great the DJ's were then most weddings they have attended. Highly recommend them.
  • edited December 2011
    I am using CJDDJ. We met them at a Bridal show and they were great guys. I will write a review after the wedding so everyone knows how our "gamble" goes!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards