Nevada-Las Vegas

4/19/2014 Reviews part 1 Cosmopolitan Wraparound, Faithfully Yours, Fit for a Bride, Julie Nourish

shoebunnieshoebunnie member
First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment
edited May 2014 in Nevada-Las Vegas
While the husband is getting ready for date night I thought I would take a moment to share our experiences with the vendors. Everyone was simply amazing and if I have to complain about something it's that every single vendor showed up early. Fortunately it was all handled smoothly and the day went by in a blur. American Airlines A+ no problems at all traveling with my wedding dress. They let me hang her up in the first class closest and we were good to go. 

Budget Rental Car A+ We had a reservation with a different company who's computers were down. After waiting a line a bit the hubby bailed and went to Budget. Not only did they have what we needed but it was $35 cheaper! 
Faithfully Yours A+++++ I love this woman. She is reasonably priced and went above and beyond what I ever thought we would need. She met us at Fit for a Bride with our 3 boxes of preshipped wedding stuff. If you have any question in your mind about needing a DOC just do it! She was the best money we spent hands down. She showed up to the suite early and immediately got to work setting up the suite. She had already spoken with all of my vendors and everything went pretty smoothly. 

Fit for a Bride A+ Debi has been great. We dropped off my dress and veil, his suit and my MOH dress on the way to the hotel Thursday and she delivered them to us at the Cosmopolitan Friday around 5:00. She is picking my dress up tomorrow to clean it and ship it back home. I wasn't sure we would need her to take care of our wedding attire but my dress did wrinkle up quite a bit. 

Cosmopolitan (Wraparound suite) A++ I love this hotel!! The staff has been incredibly friendly and helpful. We wanted an east tower room, high floor with a fountain view. We did not get a fountain view but the wraparound terrace is breathtaking. My best friend is in the room next door and my BIL is right down the hall. When they checked in they told the front desk they were with us and they put our people close by and even upgraded my BF at no extra charge. We met for drinks at the Chandelier Bar Friday evening and ended up having everyone back to the suite after to listen to Foster the People.  Our room was directly over the pool/concert area which was fantastic for us!  We ordered room service pizza for 11 people (they ask you how many you are ordering for to ensure there are enough plates and silverware) and busted into the wedding booze early.  No issues with the hotel hassling us about the number of people in the room. I actually emailed prior to our arrival to inquire about a limit of people in the room and was told the limit of 6 is for people sleeping over, not for entertaining.  On the day of the wedding housekeeping had not shown up yet when HMU started. My sister called and asked if they could do our room first and they were in the room within 20 minutes. In the east tower it is incredibly easy to get vendors into the room. The parking garage elevators are next to the room elevators. We told our vendors to park on the third level and cut across to the room elevators there. There was never any hotel staff around and everyone was in and out quickly. We were prepared to tip whomever we needed to for an easy wedding day but it just wasn't necessary. Our wedding party was very small with just 11 of us so there was plenty of space for everyone to move around, mingle, and eat. We were going to dance but we just ran out of time before we had to leave for the photos. The hotel will no longer empty the fridge but they will supply an empty mini fridge. I believe there is normally a charge for this but we were told by the front desk and the bellhop it would be emptied so we were not charged. Bring plenty of contractor bags to clean up!! 

Rev. Julie Nourish-A+: She showed up on time and did a great job on the ceremony. I highly recommend her!! Her communication was outstanding throughout the process. More to come when I have a few minutes but now I am off to enjoy time with my husband!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: 4/19/2014 Reviews part 1 Cosmopolitan Wraparound, Faithfully Yours, Fit for a Bride, Julie Nourish

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards