Louisiana-New Orleans
Options

Whole Foods Flowers?

Were just starting our flower search and would like to do the flowers on a tight budget. The wedding is at the benachi house so there is plenty of existing natural foliage.

Does anyone have any experience ordering through them? Or can any recommend a very inexpensive florist.

Re: Whole Foods Flowers?

• Options
    We are ordering our flowers through Sam's Club and then doing the altar & table arrangements as well as arrangements for 2 mantles, my tossing bouquet and the bridesmaids bouquets ourselves. The total cost will end up being around $500 which is as much as my in laws paid for my bouquet and the boutonnieres from the florist!
  • Options
    Aeb74Aeb74 member
    First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment
    We are using Iris and found her rates to be reasonable.
  • Options
    Did you decide what you are using? I am currently trying to figure out my flowers too and am having difficulty because everyone is booked the weekend in April that I am getting married (the one weekend that doesn't include a festival) I am thinking whole foods also, but wanted to hear other ideas/see pictures if someone used whole foods

• Options

We actually changed plans and are using Poppy and Mint. 

The people at whole foods are wonderful but are not really set up to do a wedding. While they promised they could deliver they had absolutely no photos of previous weddings. In the end we felt this was too important to chance.

• Options
    I'm taking a chance on whole foods. The flowers I look at are beautiful. I may have to do some tweeking, but I will be getting all of the flowers for the ceremony and reception for under $200.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards