Wedding Classifieds

Rusty & Michelle koozies!

I have a lot of koozies left over!! Free! Just pay $15 for shipping. 138 koozies. Blue with white writing "to have, to hold, to keep your beer cold" "Rusty & Michelle".
I want a love like Johnny & June!

Re: Rusty & Michelle koozies!

• You do realize that it is a long shot in the dark that you will find a couple that has your same names with the same spelling right?

And for the lurkers.  This is why we suggest not personalizing your favors.  Because when you have a lot of leftovers you really can't do anything with them.

• Lol I was going to say the same thing lol. Good luck with this. I'd take it as a loss and come to the reality that you both have a lifetime supply of Koozies lol
  • I don't mean to be rude, but if your guests - who actually know you - didn't want these for free, what are the odds random internet strangers will pay to get them?

FI and I are big coozie users, but we lose them all the time. I would say you just work your way through these over the next 10 years or so. 
  • Thanks for the heads up, ladies, but they are already bought, so I just thought I'd see by CHANCE someone is getting married with the same names and would want them. FYI: they are actually FREE to anyone who can use them- (hence the part I know it's a long shot: otherwise they're going in the trash.) I just need shipping paid.
    I want a love like Johnny & June!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards