Wisconsin
Options

salons in milwaukee

Hey ladies,
I was wondering if any of you knew any good salons that do bridal hair and makeup. I have a bridal party of 6 plus my mom and myself so I want to go to a place where there are lots of stylists so we arent hanging around a salon all day.

Re: salons in milwaukee

• Options
    Lyra1020Lyra1020 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love love love Stella's. It's in the Washington Heights neighborhood. That's where I go normally for my hair cut, and that's where my BP will be going for the wedding.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am a big fan of Roots Salon (they have locations in Brookfield, Greendale, and the Third Ward).  They did hair, makeup, and nails for myself, four bridesmaids, my mom and my aunt for my wedding and everything turned out wonderfully!  Everyone was very happy with their results!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I didn't end up getting mine done at Beauty because I got a deal through a friend of a friend, but the wedding hair coordinator was so nice and responsive and if I hadn't had a friend, I would've definitely used them.  I would avoid GLOW Salon at ALL COSTS - I had my nails done there and they broke twice before my wedding.  I got them done on a Thursday, one nail was lifting and broken by Thursday night, and the other broke the morning of my wedding.  The manager is completely clueless and less than helpful.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards