September 2014 Weddings

Beach Wedding Question- What to put in buckets?

I am making little sand pails full of goodies for the kids attending the wedding. What do you suggest I put inside each bucket? Maybe some fun, beach related toys/games, etc?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Beach Wedding Question- What to put in buckets?

• HH2BeHH2Be member
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    Is there a large range of ages of children attending?  I would suggest bubbles!  Can't ever go wrong with those.  This is the season to look for beach related items.  Maybe an activity book & some crayons too.  We have a store, 5 Below, where everything is under $5.  I plan to check it out for little things for our niece, our flower girl and our nephews, our ring bearers.  It will be easy for my niece, she'll be 6 at the wedding, our one nephew will be 27 1/2 months, the other will be 21 months, so a little more challenging for items for them.
  • Very nice idea on the bubbles! I also like the idea of activity books/crayons.
    The ages will range from 1 year to 7 years, so not many older children.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• If your wedding is on the beach, why not some small beach toys, maybe a ball to throw around? Is there enough space? 
  • Sju- Yes it's on the beach, and there's a lot of room. I think I will add those too...thanks!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards