Florida-South Florida

Help finding a garden venue on a budget! (outdoor ceremony, with indoor reception or all outdoors)

I am going crazy researching venues. Any advice on garden/outdoor venues that also have an indoor reception space would be great! thank you!!

Re: Help finding a garden venue on a budget! (outdoor ceremony, with indoor reception or all outdoors)

• edited April 2014
    No a garden, and you are limited to 80 people, but I love Bimini Boatyard. The outdoor option has a very pretty water view and the food is top notch.  You will never notice that you were on a budget.
      Also, take a look at Embassy Suites on 17th street.  They have a beautiful ballroom that is attached to a very nice outdoor, covered area.  When I went, I was expecting a blah looking hotel, but it is really gorgeous.  They have a beautiful atrium where you will get great photos and the prices are super reasonable. I don't know how I've missed this hidden gem for so long.
  • I'm getting married at Deer Creek Country Club in Deerfield Beach. They have a beautiful outdoor ceremony space, it's not exactly a garden but they have really pretty landscaping and a waterfall. They also have a very large indoor reception space with big windows that overlook the ceremony area.

• YA1YA1 member
    First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    Ancient Spanish Monastery.... garden for ceremony and cloisters (covered but still outdoors) for reception,  Absolutely magical!

• LeciaBLeciaB member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    you can try thalatta estates, deering estates (all outdoors)
    new dawn at cutler bay (outside ceremony, indoor reception)

Daisypath - (PNE7)
  • thanks Lauderdale Pink!  Bimini is too small for the amount of guests we expect to have (around 150) but I will check out Embassy Suites!
  • thanks MeredithLaing - I'll look into it! 
  •  thank you YA1 and LeciaB- those are next on my list to go visit.  I've been to Villa Woodbine but I think its too out of my price range, so I was planning on seeing those as soon as I can. thanks for your help!!
  • Ann Norton Sculpture Garden in West Palm Beach
  • Vista Lago... Not really a garden feel but has a lake and you can have your cocktail/ceremony outside and reception indoor all for a great price. Email me if you want more info jezerfu@yahoo.com
  • abellabell member
    First Anniversary First Comment

Rusty Pelican in Key Biscayne

The links in Key Biscayne

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards