Wedding Photography and Videography Forum

Picaboo - Need reviews!

I have used Picaboo classic for our family camping albums each year and I have also used it for our honeymoon. All are really great but not sure if it is the quality I am looking for for the actual wedding album? I starting making it from the prestige collection - the Madison book. It's bound differently and has a higher quality of paper. But I never seen it in person and would really love any feedback for those that have used it before. Its going to be double to triple to the cost of the classic book and as much as I want a really great beautiful photo album, I am struggling with the cost.

Anniversary

Re: Picaboo - Need reviews!

• LOL I was already to give my reviews, but I still don't have any on the Prestige Collection :( Sorry! Please tell us what you think if you decide to go for it! :)
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

• photokitty did you make your wedding album from the classic collection? If you did do you feel it worked for a wedding album?

Anniversary
  • I did. I think it worked out nice, but I prefer the slimmer profile. I don't have the space for a thick album...prolly another reason I haven't been too motivated to get the album dome yet that comes with my package through the photog. The images are as crisp as a pro print job, but I'm not sure if the prestige would make a difference on that...and I find it's not as noticeable to the untrained eye (aka - I'm super picky bc I do this type of stuff for a living).

I would get the lay flat pages.
    Here's a deal if you want to try it out:
    It's only $1 per additional page.

• @bubblegum1309 - did you end up getting the prestige album?  I've spent sooo many hours online trying to decide what site to use for my album.  I've decided I definitely want a flush mount album - for all the money I spent on the photographer I don't want to go too cheap on my album.  I'd be curious to hear how yours came out?
  • @jenni1221 no I havn't yet! I still have been hesitant and H and I purchased a house 2 months ago and that has consumed all of our time and money. Although we are now less then 3 weeks from our 1 year anniversary so I think I need to figure this out ASAP!

Anniversary
  • LOL!  I've been looking at adoramixpic as an option as well.  Prices seem reasonable and I've found some good online reviews about their books, just not specifically about their flush mount albums.  bridebox has good reviews too, but more expensive than the others.   
  • I was so excited bc they had a 50% off everything last week! I was totally going to get the prestige and hope for the best...until I read the fine print, valid on basically everything BUT the prestige :(

• vmj23vmj23 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited September 2014
    @photokitty - i'm finding that most these sites that offer deals, don't apply to the flush mount :(  But for the amount paid on a photographer and amount saved by using someone who gave me the flashdrive and copyrights, i figure it is worth the spluge. BUT if i am spending that much on an album, I want to make sure I pick the right one!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards