Ohio-Columbus
Options

Win a wedding!!!

What are you doing on March 14, 2015? .....GETTING MARRIED! We are raffling off an entire wedding valued over $16,000. All you have to do is enter the raffle to win.

What do you get?
Venue: Via Vecchia
Catering: Catering By Scott
DJ: Capital City Sound
Cake: Enticing Icing
Photographer: Leigh Elizabeth Photography
Flowers: Whimsy Weddings & Events
Rings: Diamond Cellar
Limo: Odyssey Premier Limousine and Car Service

To enter the drawing call (614) 498-0405. The ticket price to enter is $100.

The drawing will be held on May 14, 2014 at Champps Americana at Lennox. The winner doesn't need to be present at the drawing to win.

The winner will have to pay 25% in federal with holding tax, due to the Ohio gaming laws, before they will receive the package. To enter the raffle you must be an Ohio resident.

All proceeds benefit the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.

Re: Win a wedding!!!

• Options
    Is this for real? I can't find anything about it on the internet. Not even not he leukemia and lymphoma web site. Be cautious if you enter this raffle and make sure it is legit. If it is, it's a great prize for a great cause! :)
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

• Options
    gordon330gordon330 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited April 2014

Yes, this is real! It's in support of our Man of the Year Candidate, and my coworker at the James Cancer Hospital, Christian Langwasser. Any questions, please don't hesitate to let us know :)

https://www.facebook.com/TeamAngryByrds?notif_t=fbpage_admin 

The phone number is for the leukemia and lymphoma society of central ohio.

• Options
  • Options
    Actually, I think notice of a chance to win a $16, 000 wedding (for the cost of a raffle ticket and a 25% tax payment) is more public service than vendor alert!  

If anyone is in the early stages of planning, and thinking that March 2015 would be good for a wedding, is cool with the vendors listed on the flyer AND supports the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, it seems like a cool opportunity!  

And I'm sure the OP thought this place of brides would be a good place to get the word out.  
  • Options
    Yep, glad I asked and wish was getting married next year and not last ;-) good luck with this great cause!
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

• Options

To clarify: the wedding is for up to 150 people and the diamond cellar gift part is $500.00 towards rings.

thanks!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards