Favors
Options

Biscotti?

vmj23vmj23 member
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
I've been racking my brain for months trying to decide on a favor and now with 1 month to go I really need to figure something out!  I know wedding favors aren't required, but I plan on having them.  I originally wanted something like a slice of pie in a cute container or pie in a jar...but I don't plan on baking myself , the pie in the jar was going to be too expensive and the slice's of pie's way too time consuming.  Then I was thinking something like cookies or candy i'd buy from a local bakery or candy shop, that i'd package up myself.  Problem is I only have the day before the wedding off and am going to have a lot to do already that day so I don't know how much time i'd have to package up treats prior to wedding, with them still being nice and fresh.  So I was talking with a friend today who works at a baker and she suggested she can do biscotti for me (i'd be paying her).  There would be 2 small biscotti in a bag or box.  Think that is sufficient? and would be enjoyed?

Re: Biscotti?

• Options
    Sounds great! 
  • Options
    Delicious! I LOVE biscotti.
  • Options
    biscotti is good! 

cookies can be packaged days in advance, so i would not rule out that option.  i think they might be a bit more popular.
  • Options
    vmj23vmj23 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    biscotti is good! 

cookies can be packaged days in advance, so i would not rule out that option.  i think they might be a bit more popular.
    i don't want to do any baking myself.  The girl i know can do butter cookies, but i'm not overly interested in butter cookies.  I'm still looking into other options though, so thanks for the suggestions/advice!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards