Not Engaged Yet

Confessions and Judgments

Let's make these good today, ladies. No "I confess my job is lame", "I judge myself for eating a cookie" bullshit. 

I confess that I hate when people say "right meow". I just... don't even get it. Am I missing some sort of famous backstory or something?

I judge "we" people. The posters who are "we" do this and "we" do that. Especially in the weekend threads. "SO and I are...." doesn't bother me but "We're going here and eating this..." drives me up the fucking wall.  

I judge people who only ever post about themselves. People who don't get involved in discussions or converse with others and only post about their own shit. This goes for the people who ask for vibes/advice for themselves and never participate in other people's threads/posts. Self-involved much?

Re: Confessions and Judgments

• @Swazzle - I think I am a "we"-er!  I am not sorry.
  • I still hate "right MEOW." 

I WILL ALWAYS HATE IT. I DON'T EVEN CARE.

• @Swazzle - we are eating lunch RIGHT MEOW!!!
  • @Swazzle - we are eating lunch RIGHT MEOW!!!

• I judge society for making women feel like they have to wear make-up to be/look professional.  it is a double standard...  why doesn't my H have to "put on his face" to go to work?

I confess that I sometimes feel a little inferior to women who are made-up at work, because I don't wear any make-up.  I generally have clear skin and think I look just fine without it, but I feel like I am judged as less professional for not wearing it and that makes me feel self-conscious and less-than. 
  • I confess that I'm too lazy to sometimes read long threads and post a response. If I don't get in at the beginning, I won't post. 

I'm sure I have more confessions/judgements but I don't want to miss posting at the beginning of this thread in order to remember them. 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• I judge @swazzle for not having seen Super Troopers. It's hilarious. I DON"T WANT A LARGE FARVA.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• TwoDimes said:
    I confess that whenever @Swazzle (or anyone else) posts about how they judge other posters for doing something, I desperately want to know who it is that they are talking about (and secretly hope it's not me!)

(I have more confessions but I have a customer.... to be continued!)
    I unintentionally vagueknotted. My apologies. 

The first one, a lot of people do. Even one of my BFF's, @goldenpenguin, says the right meow thing. I just dislike it a lot. 

The second one is done by a few people around these parts but I think the one person that comes to mind the most often is Irish. 

The last one is more something that happens on FB than here, I guess.  

• I confess that I really could sign up for credits this summer. I could cash out a little of the emergency fund and pay the fees. But FI and I know we have to remove the basement tile, and we need to get a new mattress and box spring set, and, and, and ...

And it's just easier not to pay for student fees just one time.
  • @CocoBellaF - You don't actually come off as a "we" person to me, sorry to disappoint you! 

I wish I could go out without makeup. Unfortunately, the bags under my eyes and my uneven skin tone are just really not attractive so I don't feel comfortable. 

• @Swazzle - geez, I'll have to try harder.
  • I judge @Swazzle for being the biggest crazy cat lady I know, and not liking "Right MEOW." 

I also judge Irish for still having a ticker in her sig from the relationship with her ex-FI. I realize it affects me zero, but I don't understand continuing to post without deleting that. It's not that hard and/or time consuming (as I'm guessing the answer would be "I don't know how" or "I haven't had time.")

I judge super young brides. If you're under 21 - and ESPECIALLY if you aren't even out of high school yet -  you aren't mature enough to get married. Sorry I'm not sorry. 

*******************************************************************************************

• Ah I hope I'm not a "we"  I feel the need to do that when it come to WR things because it's our day even though I've taken on most of the planning.

I confess I love getting RSVP's in the mail.  I'd love to ideally have 100 people so I wouldn't mind if a few people declined.  If everyone who hasn't rsvp'd says yes we'll be at 115 which isn't bad. 

Anniversary

• I judge @Swazzle for being the biggest crazy cat lady I know, and not liking "Right MEOW." 

I also judge Irish for still having a ticker in her sig from the relationship with her ex-FI. I realize it affects me zero, but I don't understand continuing to post without deleting that. It's not that hard and/or time consuming (as I'm guessing the answer would be "I don't know how" or "I haven't had time.")

I judge super young brides. If you're under 21 - and ESPECIALLY if you aren't even out of high school yet -  you aren't mature enough to get married. Sorry I'm not sorry. 

• edited April 2014

@swazzle I have 4 cats I'm a cat person but "right meow" bugs me so much.

Anniversary

• I judge @peaseblossom55 who cannot seem to spell "maybe" but has no trouble with "cassoulet."

• @swazzle this has made my day!!! I cracking up here and my co-workers/cube mates are now looking at me strange.  So true!!!!

Anniversary

• I judge @GoldenPenguin for having a screen name that makes me think of golden showers.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• cu97tiger said:
    I judge @GoldenPenguin for having a screen name that makes me think of golden showers.
    ME TOO!

• You guys are gross. I have a GOLDEN RETRIEVER. god. 

*******************************************************************************************

• well there goes my productivity for this afternoon...

Anniversary

• I am going to eat the rest of these Honey Bun Goldfish and then complain later about it.  JUDGE ME.
  • I confess I wish fartbubbler would come back, I don't think I ever laughed so hard sometimes at those threads!

• Not TK related - I judge the shit outta my mom. Every holiday/birthday she says "I know what you and your siblings can get me." I mean, I'm happy to have suggestions, but she flat out tells us what to get her. This year? A table in a bag for outdoor events. How… Fun?

• I confess that I wish I was one of those people whose parents were paying for their whole wedding. 

I judge myself, because mine have offered to pay for a lot, but it still leave FI and me with the majority.

I confess that I was disappointed to find out that a "friend" of mine got a new job after being unemployed for less than two months. It took me seven months to find a new job, and she's probably getting paid a lot more than she deserves, and I'm bitter about it.

I confess that I think my bff might be planning a surprise engagement party for me and FI, and though I told her I didn't really want one, I would actually LOVE it and will be a little disappointed if I'm wrong.

I judge myself for all of these judges/confessions being about myself. I honestly never find myself getting too annoyed about anything I read here, for more than a moment or two. However, I know @swazzle wanted this thread to be far more interesting than what I just added.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I confess that I share your first confession and first judge, @hummingbird125.
  • @hummingbird125 - I had that same first confession and judgement about a year ago. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards