Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions
Options

need suggestions- recessional

So my FI has requested that I walk down the aisle to the Yeah Yeah Yeahs acoustic version of "Hysteric" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQ_UKs-YhI8
Any ideas for a good recessional that will compliment the processional?
Thanks in advance!

Re: need suggestions- recessional

• Options
    They don't need to complement each other - they'll be separated by the whole ceremony. Just pick something you like!

My processional is a guitar instrumental of the theme from The Princess Bride and the recessional will be Best Day of my Life by American Authors. They don't go together at all. :)

• Options
    laurenstlouislaurenstlouis member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited May 2014
    Ugh, love the Yeah, Yeah, Yeahs. I agree with @lolo883 about it not being necessary for the processional/recessional to compliment each other...but if you still really want them to go together, I would suggest really any of the Yeah, Yeah, Yeahs other acoustic stuff; it's all really gorgeous. Maybe the acoustic version of "Soft Shock"?

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    Our music wasn't cohesive at all. I walked in to "In Your Eyes" by Peter Gabriel, and we walked out to "Star Wars: Throne Room."
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    @ashley8918 that used to be my favorite song in the world!!!!
    @laurenstlouis Soft Shock may actually be perfect for us.  Both that and Hysteric were on a mix tape he gave me when we started dating.  He has really good taste in music.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards