Michigan-Detroit

All Inclusive Venue?

Eclectic SoulEclectic Soul member
First Anniversary First Comment
edited April 2014 in Michigan-Detroit
Hi There! I've been lurking for a while now, and finally decided to join the fun :)

I am planning my wedding from out of state (Houston, TX) and I'm looking for a a venue that will take care of everything! I haven't set a date yet, but I'm thinking it will be somewhere between May 2015 to July 2015. I'm hoping to find something in the downriver area, or within 45 minutes :)

Oh yes - it will be a smallish wedding - 80 ppl max :)

Thanks in advance for your suggestions!

Re: All Inclusive Venue?

• Hi There! I've been lurking for a while now, and finally decided to join the fun :)

I am planning my wedding from out of state (Houston, TX) and I'm looking for a a venue that will take care of everything! I haven't set a date yet, but I'm thinking it will be somewhere between May 2015 to July 2015. I'm hoping to find something in the downriver area, or within 45 minutes :)

Oh yes - it will be a smallish wedding - 80 ppl max :)

Thanks in advance for your suggestions!
    There are a ton of inclusive venues within that area. Do you have a price point or a vision of the type of space you are looking for? 
  • I don't have a price point in mind yet, but I do know that ideally I would like something rustic, and possible outdoors.
  • I don't have a price point in mind yet, but I do know that ideally I would like something rustic, and possible outdoors.
    Well, good luck with that. Most of the rustic venues are the exact opposite of all inclusive. There is one I know of more than an hour from downriver in Hartland that is all inclusive and has a more rustic lodge feel and that is Waldenwoods, but you are looking at $75 /head minimum 125 people on Saturday night off season. 

If you want an all inclusive hall, Arnaldos has some nice options. 

I googled outdoor wedding downriver and got this :https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20120904183858AAhLBOj

It lists links to lots of parks. My family has their family reunion at Ford Field in Dearborn. Its very pretty and reasonable. 

Taylor Conservatory

Wyandotte Community Garden

Another inclusive hall is Crystal Gardens in Southgate. 

• If I am thinking correctly, downriver is in the Marine City area.. correct? If so, and are willing to look into Port Huron, McMorran is all-inclusive. We are paying $29.95/person for dinner, 4 hour bar, linens, cake cutting, room rental, parking, tax, and no added/required gratuity. So far, I am really loving working with them, and you have a choice of 3 amazing caterers.
  • If I am thinking correctly, downriver is in the Marine City area.. correct? If so, and are willing to look into Port Huron, McMorran is all-inclusive. We are paying $29.95/person for dinner, 4 hour bar, linens, cake cutting, room rental, parking, tax, and no added/required gratuity. So far, I am really loving working with them, and you have a choice of 3 amazing caterers.
    Downriver is Taylor/Riverview/Southgate area, about an hour + south of Marine City/Port Huron.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards