Chit Chat

NWR: Friends

So, I've been particularly active on the boards tonight. Probably a combo of: wedding excited, alone, and wine…

But anyway, Friends is on in the background and it's the episode where Monica and Chandler are trying to un-invite Janice to the wedding. Made me think of you all and your great advice. And, also, how it could all go horribly wrong. 

Chandler: "About the wedding. Uhm… it's going to be a small ceremony. Tiny. We're not even sure why we're having it."
Monica: "It's actually going to be just family."

Janice: "Oh. Wait. You two think of me as family??"

Re: NWR: Friends

• Fail. Lol

There was lots of craziness here to keep you entertained today, too!

image   image   image

• Other than the final episode, I never watched 'Friends,' but that made me giggle.
    Anniversary

I'm gonna go with 'not my circus, not my monkeys.'
  • Hahahaha, Friends is my favorite show, and I was just watching that episode too!! And then she asks what song she wants them to sing at the wedding? No thanks!!!!
                                 Anniversary
    imageimageimage

• Actually I am not sure that its uninviting when the person invited themselves! lol 
    Anniversary
  • Whenever we talk of thank you cards I think of the HIMYM episode when Lily and Marshall are mad at Ted because they thought he didn't get them a gift and Ted is mad at Lily/Marshall for not writing him a thank-you. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I love Friends! Its my favorite show.  I love the episode (The One with Rachel's Book) where Chandler keeps calling their wedding a 'party' and Monica's like, "Honey, I love you, but if you call our wedding a 'party' one more time...you might not get invited!"  I say that to FI all the time because he calls our reception a party...which it is, but I just like incorporating Friends lines in daily conversation as much as possible.

Me too...we can be best friends now

Anniversary
  • I love Friends! Its my favorite show.  I love the episode (The One with Rachel's Book) where Chandler keeps calling their wedding a 'party' and Monica's like, "Honey, I love you, but if you call our wedding a 'party' one more time...you might not get invited!"  I say that to FI all the time because he calls our reception a party...which it is, but I just like incorporating Friends lines in daily conversation as much as possible.

Me too...we can be best friends now
    Anniversary

GOTTA incorporate at least one Friends quote into my life everyday. 

• Whenever we talk of thank you cards I think of the HIMYM episode when Lily and Marshall are mad at Ted because they thought he didn't get them a gift and Ted is mad at Lily/Marshall for not writing him a thank-you. 
    FI and I were just talking about that episode the other day! 

HIMYM gets a strike for Lily and Marshall's wedding being a PPD though. (They got married privately under the tree outside the venue, then reenacted it.)

Friends is my all time favorite. I work in Excel and yell "PIVOT!" whenever I open up a Pivot Table.

• phira said:
    LOVE FRIENDS SO MUCH.

After more of my friends get married, I want to sit around in our wedding dresses, watching TV, drinking beer, and eating popcorn.
    My all time FAVORITE episode.  I speak 'Friends' daily.  It's either a quote or a reference I just can't help myself.  When Nick at nite took it off at 11 for another show I was so pissed.  Like had a hard time falling asleep and my night felt off. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Friends is my favorite show of all time. Yesterday, I was wearing my "I'm his lobster" shirt to celebrate being two months exactly away from my wedding.
  • Friends is my favorite show of all time. Yesterday, I was wearing my "I'm his lobster" shirt to celebrate being two months exactly away from my wedding.

I gave DH a lobster ornament at Christmas a few years ago.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards