Wedding Woes

Randoms

1. Stamps are expensive

2. The last four pieces of clothing I purchased are from Costco

3. I bet tall people really have to worry about boogers

4. I keep hoping mrsconn gets some good news soon.

Re: Randoms

• 6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    5. 6let is addicted to Sorry. We play at least 2 games a day and he generally kicks my ass.
  • 6fsn6fsn member
    6. Big Lots is awesome.  I got 34 pouches for the kids, a bag of veggie straws, a thing of peanut butter filled pretzels, a box of cereal, and two bottles of juice for $33.
  • I think Freya is going to be fired by the groomer. The groomer just looked like she'd been to war when she came back from just trimming her nails. This Corgi has way too much attitude and way too much strength for a being that weighs nineteen pounds and has a ground to undercarriage clearance of three inches tops.

Seeing as the neighbors have called the cops on us before, I'm surprised they didn't call for possible animal abuse when Bellamy was being dried. He screamed like he was being beaten. Dramatic dog is way too dramatic. I think he'll like being shaved though, as it's getting much hotter outside now. Here's my guy:

• 6fsn6fsn member
    Your description of Freya is pretty dead on for my Max.  Well, he might have a bit more than 3 inches, but not much.
  • Low rider is a little monster
    Low rider likes to sit on daddy

• I'll update tomorrow, 6.  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards