Chit Chat
Options

NWR: A little about Tony

VulgarGirlVulgarGirl member
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
edited April 2014 in Chit Chat
So Tony is this fella I work with. As I have been reading TK at work, Tony has gotten to hear everything I say out loud and I've gotten his feedback on things. Tony is a 6'2 big guy covered in tattoos with long hair and currently sporting a beard (that itches according to him). And is absolutely in love with this place. He is also currenlty 100% single. So I'm finding it hilarious he is now obbessed with a website about wedding planning. 

Some of his feedback so far: 
  • Only dicks have cash bars. 
  • Gaps sound like torture. 
  • WTF is a dollar dance? Is it like a lap dance? 
  • Drunk bingo is awesome. (yeah that's what he's calling the bingo game) 
  • Hot women curse. (in response to someone bitching about curse words) 
  • A honey what? You want people to pay for a vacation for you? If you pull that shit I'll never speak to you again.  

Thought you all might enjoy a glimpse into our workday. How's everyone else doing?

Re: NWR: A little about Tony

• Options
    Give Tony a hug for me please!!
  • Options
    Can he please make an account and come hang out with us? He sounds fantastic!
  • Options
    Tony is hot. Tell him I said that.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    ckel24 said:
    I'm trying to convince him but he says it weird because he's a single dude. But lurking isn't weird apparently.
  • Options
    Hahaha Tony sounds awesome.
  • Options
    MagicInk said:

ckel24 said:

I'm trying to convince him but he says it weird because he's a single dude. But lurking isn't weird apparently.

Tell him its not weird if he takes Niccirf's suggestion to be our bouncer!
  • Options
    Tony sounds awesome!

Anniversary

• Options
    Tony is awesome! I want him to come join us.
  • Options
    I like him.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Tip o' the hat to ya, Tony. You're good people.

• Options
    Smooches, Tony ;)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I like Tony.

Also, do all beards itch? Is that a thing? DH tells me his scruff itches after a few days. I suppose if I let my leg hair get that long, my legs would itch, but I don't know.
    Anniversary

I'm gonna go with 'not my circus, not my monkeys.'
  • Options
    I like Tony.

Also, do all beards itch? Is that a thing? DH tells me his scruff itches after a few days. I suppose if I let my leg hair get that long, my legs would itch, but I don't know.
    I've heard when they're first growing in they itch. My legs get itchy when the hair starts to grow out, but if I leave it for awhile it doesn't bug me as much.
  • Options
    Tony is the man. He needs to create an account ASAP. I think these snowflakes need a different perspective to maybe knock some sense into them (although I doubt that will happen).

I'm counting down the minutes to leave the office. It is so gloomy out today, and rainy. I'm craving a fancy cocktail now lol.
                                 Anniversary
    imageimageimage

• Options
    edited May 2014
    I think him having an account would be perfect for completely dumbfounding the special snowflakes who come up with that bullshit "Well you're women so you should be supporting other women!"  Or "Guys don't care about weddings/etiquette" or "you're only saying this because you're catty women."  They would just sit there like this when they realize they can't use sexism as an argument anymore:

ETA: Actually I'm pretty sure that's what they always look like.
  • Options
    Ok Tony is done with his client and I had him read over everything. He's gonna talk while I type.

grumbledoreKatWAGNiccirf I'd make a pretty sick bouncer. @HaileyDancingbear, they'd probably say I was gay because people who spew sexist bullshit generally have their heads up their asses. (Tony and I have worked together for a very long time now, he was the first guy to say "You don't tattoo with your vag or dick so I don't care what you have down there", he's pretty anti-sexism of any kind and will be quick to call anyone out on it)

Alright, alright, they might have sold me on creating an account. I still think it's weird cause I'm not planning a wedding.

He promises to continue to lurk and give him his opinion for sure. Still isn't sure about creating an account and is considering it.

Oh yes, he found me my new Felicia Day gif. He just wants credit for finding it. He said "Everyone else has a gif, you need a gif, gimme a minute" and gave me Felicia Day asking for booze.
  • Options
    LOL love this. Welcome Tony!
    imageimage">
  • Options

Yeah, Tony!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    I like Tony.

Fi also loves to ask me what's up and comment about the etiquette disasters.  We really need some more dudes in here.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

"I'm not a rude bitch.  I'm ten rude bitches in a large coat."

• Options
    Tony sounds like a nice Italian boy. And yes, he should join us, and he can give us a new perspective from a smart guy.
    Because so far he is 100% correct. 
    Also, he can get introductions to all the cute bridesmaids. Go, Tony. 
  • Options
    FiancBFiancB member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited May 2014
    Proof that it's not just estrogen ridden, fat, meanie, fuddy duddy bitches that care about etiquette, as speshul snowflakes like to claim. Yay Tony!
  • Options
    Tony sounds awesome. He needs to make an account and play bingo with us!
    ~*~*~*~*~

• Options
    MobKazMobKaz member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    We need to create a meme for Tony.  We throw Tim Gunn out whenever there are BSC brides mandating attire.  We need something for Tony for when brides demand that tattoos be covered or hair be cut, trimmed, shaved,and tied.

We can call him the Grouncer (groomer + bouncer) or the Boomer (bouncer + groomer).
  • Options
    Is Tony looking?
  • Options
    APDSS22APDSS22 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    Tony sounds awesome.  I read a lot of the train wrecks to H, he loves it.  He used to ask why I was still on here after I got married but he doesn't question it anymore.
  • Options
    Tony is awesome,
  • Options
    Rebl90Rebl90 member
    First Comment 5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Tony sounds awesome! Can we keep him????
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards