May 2014 Weddings
Options

Last minute RSVP's----What the What..Are you Serious? A 72 hour RSVP

Any one else had to deal with this? I have been saying no, but you are more than welcome to come to the ceremony - there is simply no room. I called everyone on my list to confirm and left messages for those who did not answer. 

Re: Last minute RSVP's----What the What..Are you Serious? A 72 hour RSVP

• Options
    windiewindie member
    First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Oh goodness how frustrating! Good job for sticking to your final numbers and saying no
  • Options
    I havent come across this, however,  if anyone shows up to the venue and theyre name isnt on my list they wont have a seat. Everyone who declined or didnt answer by my rsvp date were taken off. All my guests get to tour the museum were getting married in,  so the museum needs a list of whos coming so they can get in for free. Im also reducing the amount of tables im setting up to give more room. So yeah, declines or no answers will literally have no seat.
  • Options
    I have been worried about people just showing up without having RSVP'd. I am doing a seating chart so they won't have anywhere to sit and I'm not writing them down if they couldn't bother to send back the addressed and stamped RSVP card! I have been calling everyone I have numbers for and messaging people on facebook. But I am almost a week past my RSVP due date so I'm getting a little annoyed. I am thinking everyone left is gonna be no's!
  • Options
    windiewindie member
    First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary
    I have 4 days til my deadline for the RSVPs and I am wondering if some of my friends plan on handing them to me on Saturday at the shower! I mean, if you are comming to my shower, I'm pretty sure you are coming to the wedding - I just really REALLY need to know if your SO and/or kids are coming with you!
  • Options

That is crazy! My rsvps were due back today, but i still have a little time before I really need eed them. I am missing 17 replies. I think this is m biggest wedding pet peeve. How ahard is it to check yes or no, and send it back. I will be making mycalls in a few days, and if I dont hear back soon marking them all as nos

• Options
    erina27erina27 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    I had a lot of responses we never received, we ended up calling them all to verify if they were coming if they didn't send back their response!  Final numbers are in, no going back now!  Too bad so sad! 
  • Options
    Our RSVP date was 04/15. We are still missing 19
  • Options
    My RSVP date was may 1st... The wedding is one week from today, and my sister still hasn't told me whether she is coming yet!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards