Wisconsin
Options

hair & makeup

Anyone have any tips or ideas for makeup and hair on the wedding day? We are getting married in Kenosha (near Bristol) but everyone is driving from Racine. My original thought was to have a hotel room for me to stay in the night before and all the girls to hang out in before the ceremony. Then have someone come to the hotel to do makeup and hair but not sure if that is able to be done or how much it would be. If we all went out somewhere to get it all done I don't even know where to go as I'm not from the Kenosha area. Any references or ideas for hair AND/OR makeup would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks!

Re: hair & makeup

• Options
    My sister-in-law goes to Moda Bella and loves them.  They will come to your location or you can go there.

Moda Bella Salon and Spa
    914 60th Street, Kenosha, WI
    (262) 694-7575 () · modabellastudio.com
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_wisconsin_hair-makeup?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:118Discussion:55df83db-fa22-4980-a727-abb6a8e9b554Post:5562c0a8-4321-4297-a790-d613c60b8a9f">Re: hair & makeup</a>:
    [QUOTE]My sister-in-law goes to Moda Bella and loves them.  They will come to your location or you can go there. Moda Bella Salon and Spa 914 60th Street, Kenosha, WI (262) 694-7575 () ‎ · modabellastudio.com
    Posted by wilfert14[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>thanks so much!</div>
  • Options
    I am using Neroli in the Third Ward, I think they will come to you too and I LOVED my trial!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards