Texas-Houston

Venue with Grand Crystal Chanderliers??

Hi, Everyone

I need some help. I've been on the hunt for an elegant/modern venue with crystal chandeliers that can accommodate 250-300 ppl. I'm having a winter wonderland theme wedding and I want that effect of icicles on the ceiling. I have been unlucky at my search thus far, does anyone have any ideas on if such a venue even exists in Houston? I'm set on this idea and really REALLY want to make this happen but I'm sort of running out of hope at this point.:(

Re: Venue with Grand Crystal Chanderliers??

• I went to a wedding at the Enchanted Cypress Ballroom. It was very large and I seem to remember the chandeliers being pretty spectacular. I'm sure there's tons more out there! What about the local Knottie that has pricing for 30-something venues a few posts down? Maybe that list could help you narrow it down to venues that will hold the number of guests you need, and then you can match up the one that best fits your style.
  • Thanks!, I've heard of that place, I knew of someone who had a wedding there and I heard it was magical, they paid quite a bit for lighting because the hall is dimly lit but it turned out beautiful. Not too sure of the area thou, but I will check it out. I'll also look into that post, I appreciate your help.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards