Registry and Gift Forum
Options

Confused. Shower Registry versus Wedding Registry.

Hello I am a new bride and I am wondering if there's such a thing as a 'Shower Registry'? Or is there a difference between a Shower Registry and/or Wedding Registr? If guests attend your shower and want to buy a gift from the registry is it the same registry used for the wedding registry or is there a shower registry that I will need to register for? The friend that offered to host a shower for me briefly mentioned a registry but I wasnt sure if I needed to register for two seperate ones or is everything lumped together? I havent registered for my wedding yet, its a year away but I am curious as to how it works. I don't want to be tacky or come off as gift hungry. Confused lol.  Do brides register for both events or just the wedding?

Re: Confused. Shower Registry versus Wedding Registry.

• Options
    Most brides only create one registry for both events. Normally a shower would be held within a few months of the wedding so that gives you plenty of time to register. 
  • Options
    KatWAGKatWAG member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    Use the same registry for both events. Although it is fine to register at 2-3 stores.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    mysticlmysticl member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    It's all one registry.  Stores will call it a wedding registry.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards