Destination Weddings Discussions

Paradisus Punta Cana

I'm recently getting married in march 2015 and have been recommend this resort.. I'm working with a travel agent and she speaks great of this location, but I would like input on some personal experience.. Thoughts?!? I'm in the beginning of my planning so any advice would be appreciated... Those that have planned... Is it easier to work with an agent or directly with the resort? Thanx ;)

Re: Paradisus Punta Cana

• saric83saric83 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    I've never been there, but a family friend LOVES this resort and goes every single year.  

As for the agent versus directly with the resort, our TA was a life-saver when getting the initial contract booked and getting all of my questions answered in the beginning because the resorts were very slow at responding, but once she stepped in, it was much better.  But once everything was booked, I worked directly with the resort wedding coordinator on all of the event details. 
  • I'm getting married at Paradisus Palma Real in May 2015! I booked everything through a travel agent. I also work with someone who went to a wedding there and she highly recommends it. I heard the food is delicious and the beach is gorgeous! She said the only problem was the officiant spoke very broken English but they offer to have someone translate for you. We are going to get legally married in the US before we go so I suppose anyone could marry us at that point.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards