Wisconsin

Secrets Resorts/All Inclusive Resorts

Have anyone ever been to a Secrets Resort before? A co-worker has gone to Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun with his wife for their anniversary and has said it is very nice. They also have resorts in other places in Mexico and in Jamiaca. Has anyone else been to one and what was their experience with it? I found that we could do 7 days, 6 nights plus airfare through them for $3,099.46.

Otherwise, what other all-inclusive places can people recommend?

Thank you!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Secrets Resorts/All Inclusive Resorts

• elexanicaelexanica member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    For that amount we went to an all inclusive too.

Couples Resort in Jamaica!!! :)

Veryyyyyy amazing!
  • edited December 2011
    Sounds like a really good price!

I've never been to Secrets before.

When I went to P. Cana DR we stayed at the Princess Resort - all inclusive.

For our honeymoon we are going to Spa Palace Resort in Riviera Maya, Mexico.  Adults only and all inclusive.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I have not, but I have had my eye on Secrets St. James in Montego Bay since I started looking at honeymoons.

I have heard great things about Sandals Whitehouse in Jamaica as well as Couples Negril. All these resorts (Secrets/Couples/Sandals) are pretty similar in price too.

I've also been having a hard time deciding where I want to go...every resort I look at seems so fabulous.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • tuneman61tuneman61 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've stayed at the Secrets in P. Cana, the best service/food/staff of any all-inclusive that we've stayed at. They are expensive, but your getting a great price!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards