Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions
Options

Program Listing

When listing people in the program do you list them in the order that they're seen in the ceremony or in alphabetical order?

Re: Program Listing

• Options
    We listed ours in order they'd be seen, but our programme was somewhat unorthodox.

There is no right or wrong way to do it, so however you want is fine.
    Anniversary

I'm gonna go with 'not my circus, not my monkeys.'
  • Options
    Jen4948Jen4948 member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    I myself would probably list Bride, Groom, Bride's Parents, Groom's Parents, MOH, Best Man, Bridesmaids, Groomsmen, Flower Girls, Ring Bearers, Ushers, and Readers in that order, but it's really up to you.
  • Options
    We did the groupings like PP said, parents, groomsmen, bridesmaid & for the GM & BM I put them in the order they would be standing/walking out
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    I did a graphic with little silhouettes of everyone (using stock images, not their actual photos) with their names under them in the order they'll be standing up front. Typically the order they process in is the opposite of the order they'll stand (MOH enters last but stands the closest).

• Options
    Jen4948 said:
    I myself would probably list Bride, Groom, Bride's Parents, Groom's Parents, MOH, Best Man, Bridesmaids, Groomsmen, Flower Girls, Ring Bearers, Ushers, and Readers in that order, but it's really up to you.
    So, like, order of importance or whatever?

If I were having a larger wedding with a program, I'd probably do this as well.
  • Options
    Jen4948Jen4948 member
    Jen4948 said:

Yeah, I guess so.
  • Options
    Jen4948 said:

Jen4948 said:

Yeah, I guess so.
    ---
    I didn't mean that in a rude way or anything, I just wasn't sure how else to phrase it!

• Options
    Jen4948Jen4948 member
    Jen4948 said:

Yeah, I guess so.
    --- I didn't mean that in a rude way or anything, I just wasn't sure how else to phrase it!
    That's okay.  I was sure you meant it in a totally benign way.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards