May 2014 Weddings
Options

Married :)

edited May 2014 in May 2014 Weddings
I'm MARRIED!

Saturday was such a crazy day and I loved every minute of it :)

First it rained like crazy
then hailed
then the sky opened and it was beautiful and blue....but CRAZY windy hahaha
I almost forgot the program sign (thankfully a friend brought it right before the wedding started)
the coordinator forgot that I didnt want the dance floor on the stage and had to reorder the layout at the last minute. but it worked out :)
The DJ introduced my husband by the wrong name. oops!
my mom forgot to put water in the centerpieces and all the flowers wilted and died half way through the reception. (took me a bit to get over that)

but you know what. I LOVED every minute of it. It was such a perfect day for us and I had a BLAST. My husband (love saying that!!) said at the end "It was pretty awkward but kind of cool. just like us."

Favorite day of my life so far :)

Re: Married :)

• Options
    Congrats!!! Also, your dress is beautiful! I'm glad even with all the crazyness it was a great day for you. :)
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Congrats!!! And I second @Kristen625 - beautiful dress and beautiful family picture!!
    Anniversary

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    You look gorgeous!!! Congratulations :) So I can only imagine how stressed out I would be if my flowers started wilting halfway through, but that will be a funny story to tell for years; how your mom forgot water for you flowers. LOL
  • Options
    ddvirtsddvirts member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    Congrats!!! You looked amazing! Glad it all worked out!
  • Options
    windiewindie member
    First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Beautiful! Congrats
  • Options
    Thanks guys! - yeah the flowers took a little bit for me to get over. Luckily we got the photos shot of them before they were toast and the bouquets were still good!! hahaha. I'm hoping it will be a good story to tell down the road! - That's what I get for letting my mom handle something hahaha
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards