African American Weddings
Options

Wrist corsages

Where are all these BRIDES at!!!

So I made my own corsages for mom, MIL, and the friends that helped me set up, etc.. just to thank them. I'll try to post pic below, but WHERE WERE THESE WHEN I WAS GETTING MARRIED???? I LOOOOOOVEEEE!!! (CLICK HERE)

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: Wrist corsages

• Options
    minsu5minsu5 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper

Me and my FI thought about it for his mother (she would like feeling special), but instead we're just sticking to bouquets. It looks cute though.

Sunday, May 18, 2014 - Baltimore, Maryland

"Each time you love, love as deeply as if it were forever" - Audre Lorde

• Options
    Cute! My mom refuse to wear a wrist corsage...said she's too old to feel like she's going to prom smh. So we opted to have them pinned.
  • Options
    LeciaBLeciaB member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    listen.. i feel like after you get married you find all the best stuff on etsy @footballwife77

Daisypath - (PNE7)
  • Options
    Lol! Ebay is usually my ish! I found these through browsing offbeat bride. *sigh* I want another wedding. lol!

@minsu5- Does mom get a bouquet? I dunno, being that she's mom, I would get her a little something extra to make her stand out. Also, If I was mom, i'd be beaming that I was a little different and kind of put "on a pedestal" at the wedding. also, it's a lot easier showing off something special on my wrist than carrying around a bouquet all night. #TEAMMOM lol
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    I like those... They are too cute
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    those are cute 

"Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History" ~Laurel Thatcher Ulrich~
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board