May 2014 Weddings
Options

I just need to whine!

So I have a big cold sore on my mouth and this morning I woke up sick. I'm supposed to start my period tomorrow so I'm all grouchy and one of my employee's work vehicles got broken into last night. GRRRRR!!!! Doesn't the universe know I'm getting married?

So now I'm telling myself, well at least I'm getting all this crap out of the way this week so hopefully next week before my wedding will be smooth sailing. LOL 

Re: I just need to whine!

• Options
    Im on a birth control pill that makes it so I only have a cycle every 3 months. Its not time for the cycle yet but my body is trying to have one anyway. Just cramping, but ive been praying to the period god to pleasr let it wait till after next weekend!  Please! 
  • Options
    I know the feels! I have a rash all over my face and body.Here's to hoping it will go away before my wedding next week!

And best of luck to you too, @tammym! Good vibes your way. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    Maybe it's just the stress for all of us. LOL!
  • Options
    windiewindie member
    First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary

it has always amazed me how much stress take a physical form on/within our bodies! I've had an issue in the past with my front tooth that my dentist said we will watch, but probably will need to do a root canal in the future - and its been fine for like 6 months - and now just this past week it has been hurting! *sigh*

I hope everything gets cleared up for everyone!

• Options
    I can handle a pimple ir dry skin on that day. But can you imagine trying to change a pad or tampon in your gowns? Id need help holding my dress, how embarrassing and all the worrying the whole time. Ugh.
  • Options
    I am guessing stress too-but I think I am allergic to a creame I put on my face the other day. Boo!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    KayDeeeKayDeee member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    Oh no! I am sorry to hear that.

I just had a stupid cold sore break out as well, from the stress of moving last week (why NOT move your entire house a few weeks before a wedding haha NBD *sob*)

I am hoping since it happened now it won't happen before the 24th (knock wood).

Abreva, abreva, abreva!  As soon as you feel one coming on, use the heck out of that stuff. It is really the best option. I've been getting the stupid things my entire life, it's the only thing that really works well but you have to stay on it.

Anyway, sorry and feel better!

Everyone, feel better (teeth, skin and all, yikes!)
  • Options
    I developed a rash yesterday and have some weird thing going on with my ears....
  • Options
    @dluberts If I start my period on time this month, not only will I possibly make a shrine to honor Aunt Flo, but I'll be doing the happy dance, cramps and all.  Cause I'm supposed to start next week (lets hope stress doesn't get the better part of me).  I was explaining to my FI about how horrible it would be to be on your period for the wedding day and he totally didn't get it.  In typical guy fashion he said "why would it suck? is it because of the wedding night." uh no.  I was trying to tell him that when you go to the bathroom its a big ugly process, add in a wedding gown to that and it sounds like hell.  So far I haven't seen any adverse reactions to the stress yet.  I have been taking exceptional care with my face cleaning habits (exfoliate ladies!!!!!) and it is totally paying off. 
    @Tammy1001, its totally worth a whine.  I would be too.  The cure in my book is some wine (the drinking kind), a movie that makes you laugh, and taking exceptional care of your face by treating the cold sore and flush out the sickness as much as possible.  Some good sleep, good tea, and drugs. :D
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I shouldnt have one for another month. But these bc pills are funny and because it alters your hormones you can have spontaneous periods. Im still adjusting to them so yeah . Please no period! And kristen625 my fi said something to the same effect! It must be a big thing for guys to "do that" on the wedding night. I dont get it, why is it so important to do the nasty the night of? 
  • Options
    KayDeee said:
    Oh no! I am sorry to hear that.

I just had a stupid cold sore break out as well, from the stress of moving last week (why NOT move your entire house a few weeks before a wedding haha NBD *sob*)

I am hoping since it happened now it won't happen before the 24th (knock wood).

Abreva, abreva, abreva!  As soon as you feel one coming on, use the heck out of that stuff. It is really the best option. I've been getting the stupid things my entire life, it's the only thing that really works well but you have to stay on it.

Anyway, sorry and feel better!

Everyone, feel better (teeth, skin and all, yikes!)
    Yeah I definitely use the heck out of Abreva. My doctor also gave me a prescription to use when I get them because I've always gotten them my whole life too. I will be taking those damn pills every day all the way through the honeymoon to try and avoid another one. LOL

Thanks for not calling me a big cry baby ladies. I'm off to take some Nyquil now and go to bed. I hope all you ladies have quick endings to your ailments as well :)
  • Options
    @dluberts I think they really just don't get the whole process of what being on your period for a week really entails. They see the cramps and get some of the bitchyness but they don't really understand. As far as doing the nasty (which totally made me laugh when I read that) the night of the wedding, I guess it just comes down to tradition I think. Although FI and I are almost certain that the night of the wedding we will be too damn tired to get down.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    vmj23vmj23 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    I cut my RING finger with a knife this weekend!  Luckily it's now healing up, lol I need to be more careful for the next 2 weeks. I'm avoiding anyone that has the slightest sniffle 
  • Options
    @jenni1221 I just got a  big nasty paper cut right in between my ring finger and my middle finger opening a card from a family member.  On my left hand.  I too need to be very careful.  I'm a fairly klutzy person.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    vmj23vmj23 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    @jenni1221 I just got a  big nasty paper cut right in between my ring finger and my middle finger opening a card from a family member.  On my left hand.  I too need to be very careful.  I'm a fairly klutzy person.
    Same here! I feel like i need to live in a bubble until the wedding to avoid any injury or broken nails lol :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards