Attire & Accessories Forum

Re: Shoes - is this too good to be true?

• beetherybeethery member
    First Comment First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited May 2014
    God I wish it were true but everything about that seems so shady :/

Idk why a webstore called 'Women Heel Shoes' has a Clarks logo up on the header, it seems SO SKETCHY. I'm gonna google and see if I can get further into it before you give them any money.
    --

I'm the fuck
    out.

• Dude, read the description on there. 

This pair of Christian Louboutin peep toe pumps shoes will attract your attention,romantic and graceful style mixed in the simplicity design idea,generous style show a unparalleled mature elegant,noble and generous, confident, charming temperament.Stylish shiny black stain,smooth lines,are the eternal classic;cutout detailing on the inside to show the sexy and lovely of women.

Not exactly great English there. Their contact email is a hotmail domain (what professional retailer uses hotmail?), their street address is a Best Western in Paris, they have the Clarks logo on the header but they only sell discount Louboutins? This screams scam. 
  • Ugh. You guys are right. I came across it while multi-tasking and tried searching for reviews but didn't see any. 
  • beetherybeethery member
    First Comment First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited May 2014
    PDKH said: Dude, read the description on there. 
    This pair of Christian Louboutin peep toe pumps shoes will attract your attention,romantic and graceful style mixed in the simplicity design idea,generous style show a unparalleled mature elegant,noble and generous, confident, charming temperament.Stylish shiny black stain,smooth lines,are the eternal classic;cutout detailing on the inside to show the sexy and lovely of women.

Not exactly great English there. Their contact email is a hotmail domain (what professional retailer uses hotmail?), their street address is a Best Western in Paris, they have the Clarks logo on the header but they only sell discount Louboutins? This screams scam. 

(DAMMIT I CAN'T HTML MYSELF OUT OF THIS FORMATTING UUUUUGH)
    Best Western in Paris. Girl.image

If you ain't making enough money on your fake shoe scam to at least get a PO box, you need to find another means of income.
    I hate these shoe scammers. They give my aspiration anger, because I want to be able to drop cash on red bottoms like it IS only $115 and not worry about it too much :(
    --

I'm the fuck
    out.

• That gif is cracking me up. 

Thank you for researching for me, ladies! Much appreciated :-) 
  • My sister has had great luck on eBay finding lightly used LB's (she pays 1/2 of retail or less). If you have a cobbler in the area that does high end shoes they should be able to get them looking pretty much brand new!
  • Good to know! Thank you @OnceUponAVine
  • You're welcome!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards