Wisconsin

Millhome Supper Club

Hello ladies!!  Congratulations to you all on your engagement/wedding.  I'm in some desperate need of help.  I'm not from Wisconsin my FI is and that is where we are having our wedding.  I have found the Millhome Supper Club as one of my options but I don't know much about the area let alone restaurants.  Have you ladies ever been to or had your own wedding there and what did you think?  

I appreciate any and all help, thank you!

Re: Millhome Supper Club

• gundy21gundy21 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Where in WI is that?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • edited December 2011

I am assuming it's the one located in Kiel, WI. Our wedding reception was held there. The owners, Aaron and Jennifer, were very easy to talk to and very accomodating to our needs and wishes. The food is exceptional, and if there is something you want but not listed on the banquet menu, they will make it. Check them out at www.millhomesupperclub.com if you haven't already.

The only down fall is the closest hotel is about 10 miles away in Plymouth but that didn’t sway our decision as we lived between both cities and Millhome is right off the highway so it's easy to locate for the out of town guests. Other hotels can be found in Sheboygan, Sheboygan Falls, Elkhart Lake, and Chilton.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I've never been to a wedding reception there but I have eaten there many times and I will second the food recommendation. Always delicious!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards