Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Bridal Shower Venues

Hello Ladies

Do you know of a nice venue to host a bridal shower? I was trying to find a place with a nice patio or private room for brunch. I've called and emailed a few places, but it's like pulling teeth to get a reply.

Thanks for any help.

Re: Bridal Shower Venues

• Options
    Sorry. Not sure why that posted three times. Please disregard the other two.
  • Options
    What area (fort worth? Mid-cities? Dallas? Plano?) and how many people?
  • Options
    I'm fine for any area besides Fort Worth. North Dallas, Downtown, Frisco is fine and I'm trying to stay under $600.
  • Options
    KaurisKauris member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    How many people? We often do brunch at Villa O (great patio), Nick and Sams Grill (Park Cities location has a nice private room) and Barter in Uptown does too.
  • Options
    Thanks for your replies. I found a place with a nice patio. It's going to be for about 15-20 ladies.
  • Options
    Thanks for your replies. I found a place with a nice patio. It's going to be for about 15-20 ladies.

Where did you end up booking, if you don't mind my asking? It is always nice to have new places to recommend to future brides!
  • Options

I decided on Bistro 31 in Highland Park.

• Options
    Let us know how it turns out!

• Options
    I wanted to post an update. The shower was last weekend and it was even better than I thought it would turn out. The bride was so happy and the staff took such great care of us. We had brunch on the covered patio(a/c), and opened gifts in their upstairs area. We were even able to take a group photo on their outside patio before going upstairs. I wanted to eat on the patio outside, but you ladies know how hot its been, so that was out. I think it would be a great place for a rehearsal lunch or dinner. I admit that I chose a brunch because it was more in my budget, but their prices are listed so you can get an idea if it fits into your budget.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards