Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Printing

We're probably going to have a wedding program at the ceremony and also a menu/place cards/seating chart etc for our reception.

As we're flying in from the UK, I want to minimise the amount of stuff we come out with, plus I think the paper etc could be at risk of getting crushed if it's in a suitcase for 11 hours plus.

Has anyone printed wedding materials in Vegas and have any print shops near the Strip that they can recommend?

Thanks so much!

Re: Printing

• Options
    I'm sure there's other print shops but just thought I'd throw this out there. .there's a UPS store that does printing packing and shipping for you. They also have computers to use if needed. It's located inside the flamingo promenade, where all the shops are.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com
  • Options
    Valerie that sounds perfect! So if I went in with a memory stick, they could print all my materials on good quality paper for me?
  • Options
    Yes! I'm sure you could do that with no problems :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com
  • Options
    Fab thanks so much!
  • Options
    I used Digital Lizard for my printing. You can order online and pick up. They have two offices - one in Idaho, the other in Vegas just off the Strip near Sahara. I'm sure they'd deliver locally for you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards