Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Strip tour

What did you see on your strip tour? How long did you go on your tour?

I think were are planning a 2 hour strip tour. Is like to hit the sign first (pick up from aria). Then drive to the opposite end f the strip, just to see it all once through a drive by. then hit up mirage or TI s on the way back down the strip. And end at the Bellagio fountains. I'm thinking 2-3 hours. I have gotten a huge variety of quotes, my head is spinning. Plus, waiting on RSVPs and thinking that I will want to get a larger bus even if less RSVPs yes to give more space. We have 20 yes 20 no and 20 haven't responded.

Any must see strip items?

Re: Strip tour

• Options
    We had it scheduled for 2 1/2 hours but since they were an hour late we only got 1 1/2 hours. We hit up the LV sign and the Fountains at bellagio. It still worked our fine though because I wanted shots with the Eiffel tower and we got that at Bellagio. The only thing we missed was the LOVE sign inside Mirage but that was at the bottom of my list.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com
  • Options
    a13049a13049 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    They didn't charge you for that late hour did they. That stinks. What company did you use?
  • Options
    No in fact we're in the process of getting a refund sent back to us. We used LD tours. Stay away from them.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com
  • Options
    a13049a13049 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    Ugh! It shouldn't be so hard for a company to do the right thing when they make a mistake.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards