Wedding Etiquette Forum

Just want to adddress a few things

124»

Re: Just want to adddress a few things

• AddieCake said:
    I'm going to assume she was the "reporter" chick from the other day. Timingwise, it makes sense. And then is a hoot b/c they "both" comment on Knotties having no life off the internet. 

I was thinking this too.
  • Oh yeah! I forgot about her...the "grad student" who is "researching" lying online for a project at her community college. Boo. I thought it would be more climactic.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I found the cached version on google :

You all called it right. I am a troll (actually their are a few of us using this profile). I can't believe how easy it was to get you all worked up and you actually believed everything I said. I guess it is true what they say about ladies on the knot being clueless about everything since they live in their own little world! You gave us all a few days of awesome entertainment! Now I have to get back to the real world now...you know, the one that people exist in who aren't obsessed with the knot.

SITFB

I must admit that I was shocked yesterday that someone would go this far. It is so insulting to those of us who have lost someone close. I was more than a little pissed.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Mean Girls. That's what comes to mind when reading through this discussion. It's not so much what is said, but how it's said and this discussion started out with a pretty bitchy tone. I'm sure you're venting and blah blah blah, but are we actually saying that you have so much time and energy invested in reading comments on a discussion board that you are brought to the level of frustration that requires a bitchy post about it?

Seriously too much effort going into all this.

Hell! I'm still trying to find this magical etiquette bible that you all must be following to dish out your holier than thou directives on what is right and what is wrong to do at my wedding. You seem to think there is just one right way to do things, so please let me know who this Jesus of wedding etiquette is that wrote the book on it.

Amen!!! As I was reading this I was thinking "wow Mean Girls in full effect."
  • Screw stickies, this should be mandatory reading for anyone who wants to join the boards. And then they should have to write an essay on it. Snowflakes wouldn't want to waste their oh so special time....

After 6 years and 2 boys, finally tying the knot on October 27th, 2013!

• Support is needed for sagging boobs and times of emotional distress.

If your wedding is a time of emotional distress and you need support, you are doing it wrong.
    To be fair, weddings do cause lots of crazies to come out of the word work and long-simmering family tensions to come to a boil. 
    Yeah, for reals, I had lots of difficult personalities in close quarters with each other. It was really tense there for several days leading up to the wedding... between my control-freak alcoholic aunt and my prescription drug-abusing grandmother and my brother on who knows what kind of recreational drugs, the days leading up to my wedding were pretty damn stressful. The only light at the end of the tunnel was the fact that everyone was miraculously on their best behavior the day of, and DH was waiting for me at the altar.
    My colors are "blood of my enemies" and "rage".

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3h1kr8sYk1qzve89.gif
  • Mean Girls. That's what comes to mind when reading through this discussion. It's not so much what is said, but how it's said and this discussion started out with a pretty bitchy tone. I'm sure you're venting and blah blah blah, but are we actually saying that you have so much time and energy invested in reading comments on a discussion board that you are brought to the level of frustration that requires a bitchy post about it? Seriously too much effort going into all this. Hell! I'm still trying to find this magical etiquette bible that you all must be following to dish out your holier than thou directives on what is right and what is wrong to do at my wedding. You seem to think there is just one right way to do things, so please let me know who this Jesus of wedding etiquette is that wrote the book on it.
    Amen!!! As I was reading this I was thinking "wow Mean Girls in full effect."
    Start with Miss Manners' Guide to a Surprisingly Dignified Wedding.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards