Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions
Options

wedding party intro

im looking for suggestions for an introduction song for the wedding party. fun, upbeat, energizing... i do know that i am not a black eyed peas fan; i feel like its over played. thanks in advance!

Re: wedding party intro

• Options
    we did a girls and guys into.  The girls entered to "Girls Run The World (beyonce) and the guys entered to Suit & Tie (Justin Timberlake).  H and I entered to a cut version of Yeah 3x (chris brown) the music built up the intro and went it to the chorus. Quick and fun.

other weddings I was in, intro's included: "sexy back," "shook me all night long," "celebration," and "Get This Party Started (Pink). 

Anniversary
  • Options
    FI is a big Pistons fan, and they always enter to Final Countdown so we're using that. Going to have the DJ announce everyone like a basketball announcer too. :) Then we'll come in to Next to Me by Emeli Sande.

What about Best Day of My Life by American Authors, or I'm On Top of the World by Imagine Dragons?

• Options
    FI is all about the Bulls intro song (huge Michael Jordan fan), which is a contender, but still looking for options! Shook me all night long could be fun! I will look up the other ones as well.

Thanks Ladies!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards