Wisconsin

Any Southwestern Wisconsin Brides Out There?

Hello I'm Ashley and I'm recently engaged (St. Paddy's Day!) and getting married in Monroe on July 23, 2013! Just looking for brides that are in my area to see what vendors or suggestions of bridal shops.

Re: Any Southwestern Wisconsin Brides Out There?

• What a small world!  :) And it sounds like all the good cake/cupcake places are over by madison haha!  Coops, I love the Bridal Boutique too!  I always go out of my way to drive down main street so I can see what gorgeous dresses they have in the windows :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm going to Bridal Boutique hopefully next Saturday with my mom. That's where she got her dress! :) Totally my favorite thing to do was driving down main street to get to campus instead of the back way to look at the dresses in the window too!
  • Just to warn you, Platteville's prom is the week after, and it's been a bit crazy in there lately, so it might take a bit longer than you might think. They're usually great about getting right to helping brides though, at least in my experiences with them. I'm planning on going in a couple of weeks to find mine, and the girls bridesmaids dresses. I know I'll find some there, just have to find them!

And I totally agree about their window. And they change it up so often, I'm always all like OOOHHH!!!
    Photobucket photo 899306-2148.jpg
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Congrats!!  I got my dress at the Bridal Boutique in Platteville a very nice young lady (Julie Allen) helped me pick it out.  I just love it!!  We are going to be making an appointment at Craigs Cake Shop in Verona because of all the rave reviews we have heard.  Our reception is going to be held at Arthurs in Spring Green (good food & nice people and central location)  Wish you the best of luck!!
    Smile

• KatlynMarie15KatlynMarie15 member
    First Comment
    edited May 2012
    Congrats!! I got engaged April 22nd and I am also looking for some help in the Monroe area! I would like to have a barn wedding, but everything I've found so far is so expensive or too far (we would like to keep it between Madison and Monroe for family)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards