Flowers

What is the average cost of wedding flowers in Greensboro, NC or its vicinities?

What is the average cost of wedding flowers in Greensboro, NC or its vicinities? The florist I met a month ago, wants closer to 7000 dollars . I find it outrageous. Any comments? Need help

Re: What is the average cost of wedding flowers in Greensboro, NC or its vicinities?

• You might try posting this on your local board to get more area-specific responses. I also suggest meeting with several florists and getting quotes.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Ya that seems like a lot. I paid $3200 for my boquet, 1 MOH, 5 BM, husbands boutenaire, 6 GM boutennaires, 3 fathers boutenairee & centerpieces for 14 tables in the NYC metro.

Then again I'm a great negotiator and pretty much wasnt leaving until I got the price I wanted.

You can def get them cheaper than $7k.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • While I don't know about your specific area, nobody can really tell you if that's a good price or not because you didn't say what that included? How many centerpieces, bouquets, large arrangements, etc.?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards