Wisconsin
Options

Florist in Lake Geneva area?

I'm from Chicago but having my wedding at The Abbey in Fontana and I just need one last vendor... FLORIST! 

I am looking into Frontier Florist, Lilly Pots and Petals....

Any other recomendations would be awesome!!

Re: Florist in Lake Geneva area?

• Options
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kimberose/125134594316

Kim Dunlap is from the McHenry area, and I highly recommend her.  She is budget friendly, a fantastic communicator, and an incredibly vivacious and energetic woman.  She met us at our home in Lake County.  She does incredible work!
  • Options
    I am in the same situation, I live in Chicago-getting married in Lake Geneva. My date is 7/6/12 and Lilypots was completely booked. I wound up at Gia Bella in Burlington, Tony is amazing up there. I really had no idea what I was looking for and she spent 1hour+ with me showing me sample and such. I know she's going to do a beautiful job. She will be at the wedding show in Lake Geneva on 1/29/12, it's at Hawks View Golfcourse
  • Options
    I met with Gia Bella as well, just got their quote and I am comparing with some other vendors. I was also very happy with their ideas! 
  • Options
    I'm using Crazy for You Floral for my MIlwaukee wedding, but they're based in Lake Geneva.  The owner works out of his own warehouse, so the costs are cheaper as he doesn't have a store front overhead costs.  I thought his ideas were awesome as were the costs!  There's a website if you google the name.

Good luck!
    August 2012 Board February Siggy Challenge: Cake imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Frontier Flowers of Fontana is who I used.  Renee is a true artist.  LOVED our bouquets and flowers for the ceremony.  Highly recommend her!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards