Plus-Sized

has anyone heard of evening elegance out of california?

hyechica81hyechica81
Seventh Anniversary 1000 Comments 100 Love Its First Answer
edited May 2014 in Plus-Sized
has anyone heard of evening elegance out of California they are an online accessory shop and they have tons of shawl options that i need for my bridesmaids at very reasonable prices?

i have been to the website and the facebook page the website is not that fancy http://www.eveningelegance.com/

i need to order 7 of them so i am like on the fence should i go with them or go with someone on ebay with also  usa adress and plenty of reviews but for 11.99 vs 9.95 each for the same shawl same mesurments

Re: has anyone heard of evening elegance out of california?

• IrishPirate60IrishPirate60 Clare Island
    250 Love Its Third Anniversary 100 Comments Name Dropper
    Why don't you order one and check out the quality before deciding you want to order multiples? They're inexpensive enough at this rate.
  • i was back and forth on this website all day yesterday i could not see any security decal and the link to order was not working i kept getting this An error occurred during a connection to plus28.safe-order.net. Peer was unable to decrypt an SSL record it received. (Error code: ssl_error_decryption_failed_alert)

so i emailed her a few days prior to let her know and she sent me a link where amazigly i could check out.

then she had some resorces on her website of various places to get things and she ugh had a link to a china knockoff wedding dress website gasp.

well this am my mom found some really nice ones at jc penny on sale for 14.99 with 20% off online so i  ordered those instead

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards