May 2014 Weddings

15 days & a horrible cold

windiewindie member
First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary
edited May 2014 in May 2014 Weddings
Okay this really sucks. My wedding is 15 days away & not only did aunt flo arrive but I have a horrible cold & intense sinus headache. I have so much to get done & don't have time to be sick!

Okay enough complaining. At least there should be enough time to get over this before the big day

*edit: spelling

Re: 15 days & a horrible cold

• Hope you feel better so you can get everything done

• First of all, do the happy dance Aunt Flo showed up...Cause that would suck balls to be on it while in a wedding dress.  I couldn't be more thrilled that she showed up yesterday.  Second, I'm so sorry you have a cold.  Take care of your self as best you can and fluids, fluids, FLUIDS!!! Flush that cold out!  And load yourself up with drugs.  You'll be foggy brained, but it will help with killing it.  Also, I know its tough, but try to get as much sleep as you can.  Your body probably needs it to heal.  Take care of yourself, and try not to over extend yourself too much.
    Anniversary
  • OMG @Windie.... May 31st here too, and I have the EXACT same stuff going on! I JUST got done with my period (THANK GOD, I just ASSUMED that would be my luck for day-of). But I've had sinus problems since Monday night... and was told I have bronchitis on Tuesday.

I've been drinking green tea and water non-stop, and doing Emergen-C every day!!!

• windiewindie member

OMG @Windie.... May 31st here too, and I have the EXACT same stuff going on! I JUST got done with my period (THANK GOD, I just ASSUMED that would be my luck for day-of). But I've had sinus problems since Monday night... and was told I have bronchitis on Tuesday.

I've been drinking green tea and water non-stop, and doing Emergen-C every day!!!

Oh goodness! Let's hope we are both feeling better in the next few days!
  • vmj23vmj23 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer

This was me earlier this week!  Nasty cold and period on same day with 11 days to go.  My wedding is next Friday and the cold is mostly gone - stuffy nose and lingering cough, but I feel good.    Lot's of vitamin C and take a day to rest!!   I took a day off so that it wouldn't get worse.   Hope you feel better soon!!

• windiewindie member

Its Monday (12 days out!) and I am doing much better! I stayed in bed pretty much the entire weekend and relied upon my essential oils. Thanks girls, for all your kind thoughts!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards