African American Weddings

can we talk about catfish

I wanted to watch it when it came on but I missed it so I am at my desk now.. this season so far has been dry that that i missed this one but you know I had to check it out because holiday heart is on this weeks episode..

Daisypath - (PNE7)

Re: can we talk about catfish

• YAAAASSSS we can! which one we talking about??? who is holiday heart? you think it's dry? that one with that girl that broke up a whole town was NUTS
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • LeciaBLeciaB member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    naw the one where the cousin catfished her cousin.

Daisypath - (PNE7)
  • LeciaB LOL THAT WAS A HOT ASS MESS.... 

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• OH, i didn't see you replied @leciab . that one was okay. not great. wouldve been better if dude had been in jail/prison (for my own personal entertainment). lol. but dude. when the girl came out and said she was "tony" and her reason. I was #DEAD!!!! I WAS ON THA FLO'!!!! He said "everyone was cappin' on her azz that night, why she didn't bring them on tv". Hot ass mess @misstira, yes! This dude wig needed help, his pants were 4 sizes too small, he didn't have a job, he had an obama phone, had nev in the hood at abandoned buildings, and waited on some fool to call once a week. He kind of needs to get his ish together before searching for a man. He seemed like a really cool, kind hearted dude though. I did feel bad for him.
  • Tasha what in tarnation is an Obama phone? lmao!!!  I can't.
  • ER.MA.GERD!!! dude, you gonna POOP your pants. It's a for real thing. http://www.obamaphone.com/

::patiently (ok, i'm super eager) waits for you to come back::
  • damn you straight to hell!  I want not to laugh.  because my President is doing a good and noble thing for people who really need it.   but now I'm sitting here giggling. I can't stand your ass! LMAO!!!!!
  • LeciaBLeciaB member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    dang.. @footballwive77.. i didnt know the thing was really called an obama phone... that is greatness..lol

Daisypath - (PNE7)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards