Favors
Options

DW Welcome Bags (XP)

We are getting married in Hawaii, so everyone who comes will be travelling there.  What are some ideas that you would like for a welcome bag?  I'm thinking sunscreen, snacks (Maui onion chips, macadamia nuts), a map of the area, a list of fun things in the area, water, Advil.
What else?
Cheers!

Re: DW Welcome Bags (XP)

• Options
    That sounds like plenty.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    Keep it small, or all things that can be eaten/used up while guests are there.  Large size items or things meant to be kept all have to fit in luggage going home.  
  • Options
    My daughter's wedding was in S. Fl and we included many of those things.  I got a lot of add ons at Dollar Tree and put all the items in a sand pail, also from dollar tree.  Hope they have those near your wedding because if you order on-line, they deliver free to one of their stores.  I made one kit for each couple (some singles as well) and bought six packs of wine coolers.  I put two wine coolers in each pail. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards