Wisconsin
Options

New stuff to come!!!!

So after discussion with other WI knotties and getting sick of seeing all the "stickies" at the top of the page, I have created a WI knottie website! Here we will have all the knottie intros, vendor reviews and a few new things. First is the "Knottie of the Week"! Every Sunday I will randomly select a knottie to me the "KOTW" I will have a bunch of questions for them to answer, which you will have all week to do. In the beginning I will do this based on people who want to be a part of it. So please comment on this post if you would like to!!!

Also, I was thinking about putting together a "for sale" section on the site. This way local knottie can sale wedding items to other people close by. There are a few different ways that we can do this but right now I would just give you editorial rights to the site, and you can post the items you have for sale. This will need some work.

That's all I have for right now. Please let me know what you think and any idea's you have. Also, if someone would like to help keep the site updated please do let me know! 

Hope you like it! It's a major WIP!!!

Re: New stuff to come!!!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    This is awesome. Sorry, I don't have any ideas to add at the moment! I'm experiencing "wedding brain." So much to do in so little time. I'm trying to limit my time on TK.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I like it!
    imageimage

Sept 2011 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Ceremony Photo Anniversary

~~Planning~~

~~FOR SALE~~
  • Options
    gundy21gundy21 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Love the for sale section idea!  I have some things I would like to post.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    gundy21- I will send you a PM tonight with the info I need to give you access on the site to post the items you have for sale. Happy everyone likes it so far!
  • Options
    leah2489leah2489 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That is awesome! I love that there will be one place to go for vendor reviews, as well as for sale items! I don't have any ideas to add, but I wouldn't mind being a KOTW.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I LOVE this idea!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Oct. 2012 Dec Siggy
    Favorite Thing About the Holidays
    Our Tree(Is it Bears or Broncos?) & Of Course!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    jberg134jberg134 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'll have things to post for sale if I ever get pics taken....
    September 2011 Siggy Challange: Honeymoon!
    image 145 Made the cut!
    image 59 Are ready to celebrate! image 23 Are missing out! image 65 Don't know the meaning of RSVP!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think a bunch of people have stuff for sale! I have soooo much stuff. Hopefully this site will kick my butt in gear. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_wisconsin_new-stuff-come?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:118Discussion:6cc4db1d-bd5b-429d-8a03-94df0659401ePost:249ae6fa-57bf-4d67-ab2d-31783e6aa1ee">Re: New stuff to come!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'll have things to post for sale if I ever get pics taken....
    Posted by jberg134[/QUOTE]

soooooo there with you Jen

Beckster....my suggestion for the vendor reviews...can you add sub pages of:
    flowers
    cake
    dj
    venue
    church
    day of coordinator

etc
    imageimage

Sept 2011 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Ceremony Photo Anniversary

~~Planning~~

~~FOR SALE~~
  • Options
    kerkmakerkma member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I like the idea; I know I'll be looking at the for sale stuff in the upcoming months!!
    August 2012 Board February Siggy Challenge: Cake imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I didn't realize how many vendor reviews that we had on this board. It's amazing! Slowing getting everything on the site:)
  • Options
    gundy21gundy21 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Looks like I got my for sale stuff posted (may add some more).  Haven't used Weebly before - pretty easy to figure out.  Thanks for doing this Beckster!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    YAY!!! hopefully your stuff sells! I'll add the website to the READ THIS FIRST post. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey Beckster!
    Love the site. Nice work! I was just wondering if I could get added to the about us part.

Thanks!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    npott044-for sure! I am slowly adding people. For some reason it formats wrong when I copy and paste the info so I have to re format it. I will add you tonight! Happy everyone likes the site so far!
  • Options
    SweetB7SweetB7 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I really like the idea!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Stina51286Stina51286 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    Sorry little late coming here. Awesome idea!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards