Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions
Options

Order of Ceremony

I'm looking for a "fun" way to list the order of the ceremony in our programs. Like instead of "exchanging of vows" it would read "the I Dos." Here's the order of our ceremony...any help would be appreciated! Gathering Music Seating of the Family Processional Bridal Processional Pastoral Greeting Declaration of Intention Declaration of Families and Friends Reading Pastoral Homily Exchange of Vows Blessing and the Exchange of Rings Declaration of Marriage Unity Cross Family Roses Blessing of the Marriage Introduction of the Couple Recessional

Re: Order of Ceremony

• Options
    Jen4948Jen4948 member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    I think that trying for a "fun" way to list the order of the ceremony is 1) too much trouble, 2) will sound more "cutesy" than really "fun," and 3) may confuse your guests.

What you have is fine.
  • Options
    Jen4948 said:
    I think that trying for a "fun" way to list the order of the ceremony is 1) too much trouble, 2) will sound more "cutesy" than really "fun," and 3) may confuse your guests.

What you have is fine.
    4) your guests are not going to care and most likely they will forget to take a program or they will accidentally leave it on the floor of the ceremony space.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards