Wisconsin
Options

Unique/Vintage-y reception locations in Madison?

We are in search of a unique/eco-friendly/repurposed/vintage-y location for our reception in Madison next fall.  The Goodman Community Center and Olbrich Gardens are on our list of places to visit. We're not theatrical people, so the Orpheum isn't really our thing.  Any other ideas out there? Would love to hear them! Thanks!! Laughing

Re: Unique/Vintage-y reception locations in Madison?

• Options
    gundy21gundy21 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited August 2012
    Look at the Madison Masonic Center - it is a beautiful old building.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    I have been looking at the Madison Mansion Hill Inn. It's absolutley gorgeous. Expensive, but beautiful.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_wisconsin_uniquevintage-y-reception-locations-in-madison?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:118Discussion:703b3870-4c2e-4e92-9678-6810032e0147Post:0cef1396-109c-4f86-9368-2b2ce09223ed">Unique/Vintage-y reception locations in Madison?</a>:
    [QUOTE]We are in search of a unique/eco-friendly/repurposed/vintage-y location for our reception in Madison next fall.  The Goodman Community Center and Olbrich Gardens are on our list of places to visit. We're not theatrical people, so the Orpheum isn't really our thing.  Any other ideas out there? Would love to hear them! Thanks!!
    Posted by ticachica79[/QUOTE]

<div>We were strongly considering the Olin Park Pavillion. It's pretty affordable and comes with tabels and chairs, great rustic barn. We've booked the Children's Museum, definitely a unique space and much of the museum is made with recycled materials. </div>
  • Options
    You can get married at Tyrol Basin ski area.  
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    We just got married at Mansion Hill Inn and it was amazing! I did what I call a fancy picnic theme, lots of burlap and craft paper and all white flowers. It was simple but elegant. Compared to other venues in Madison I think they compare on price - and if it means anything to you, their service is impeccable. My husband and I have both worked in the service industry and are very picky when it comes to good service. The staff at Mansion Hill Inn blew me away. It made every cent even more worth it. The hard part is that you have to keep the wedding small. We did 50 people and it fit very well. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards