Chit Chat
Options

Single digits!

OMG, I can't believe I'm in the single digits. Only 9 days away, the time totally flies! Who else is getting married in the next few weeks?

The final countdoooooooown.

Re: Single digits!

• Options
    me tooooo!!! congrats, date twin!
    imageimage">
  • Options
    Congrats!! I remember hitting the single digits, & *totally* freaking out, because I was *SO* excited! We had a countdown on the fridge from over 100 days, so to see it get that low was beyond exciting! :) *J
  • Options
    Same here. I can't even wrap my mind around it. We have a lot of little things left to do, so I am focusing on checking things off. Anytime I really think about it, I get very nervous. Not bad nervous, just kinda jittery and thousands of butterflies in my stomach.

• Options
    phiraphira member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    See, I'm just under six months out, and I keep thinking, "Ya know, in less than 6 months, I'll be in the single digits. That's gonna feel weird."
    Anniversary
    now with ~* INCREASED SASSINESS *~
  • Options
    Best wishes to all the brides whose weddings are coming up in the next few weeks. Before you know it, the day will be here.

• Options
    Best wishes guys!!!!
                                 Anniversary
    imageimageimage

• Options
    That's exciting...I'm almost to the 200 day mark....that feels like a big deal to me at this point! Can't wait for doubles, much less singles!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    16 more days for me! eeekkk!
  • Options
    Congrats to the girls that are getting close! I'm freaking out that I'm within a couple weeks of the 100 days mark.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards