Chit Chat
Options

Any plans for the holiday weekend?

2»

Re: Any plans for the holiday weekend?

• Options
    jdluvr06 said:
    DH and I are discussing a probable move to Tennessee for him to work. Otherwise I'm going to spend the weekend trying to figure out why my plants are not doing so well. :[
    Tennessee is a beautiful state for the most part. If you don't mind me asking what general area are you guys looking into?
    Nashville. He got a job offer, so we're looking into if it will interfere with his Academy schedule.
    Looooove Nashville! My sister lived there for years & it was a great town to visit.
    Yeah! I would be excited to move. Not sure I could handle DH's incessant bitching about country music. We'd be there for like two days before I had a meltdown. He is the biggest music snob ever. It's the thing we're most at odds over.
    See, that's the thing about Nashville though that's the "secret"…it's not all country music. Yes, there's a lot of twang, but just a ton of music in general. Just say clear of the Broadway honky tonks or Opry and you'll be golden. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    So does she know that her couple is not legal? Or does she still think that everything is legal and fine?

She should notify the couple to check the validity with the state.. Don't want to get screwed over like that lady who tried to put her husband on her insurance and he never filed the license so they were never married.m that's a rude way to find out.

Does the state not check these things?

image   image   image

• Options
    There's a techno fest this weekend in the D. A friend of mine is friends with the dj at a free preparty tonight, so I'm going out in public dressed like this. Hilarity shall ensue.

• Options
    @lolo883 PARTYSAURUS REX
    --

I'm the fuck
    out.

• Options
    beethery said:

@lolo883 PARTYSAURUS REX

Exactly!!

• Options
    My birthday is on Wednesday so we're going to to dinner and partying on Saturday and I think someone is having a BBQ on Sunday or Monday we're going to. Otherwise, lots of laying around the house.
  • Options
    My long weekend was last weekend (yay Canada!) so it's just a normal weekend for me. I'm going to yoga tomorrow, then trying to convince DH that we need to go to Ikea to get a bookcase for all his board games. I'll hopefully be able to try out the ice cream maker DH got me for my birthday. Sunday I'm doing some deep cleaning and trying to get all my research data together for my committee meeting.

Anniversary
  • Options
    jdluvr06jdluvr06 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited May 2014
    OMG! I feel so old. So instead if relaxing I went to a gym full of people for my cousin's high school graduation. I feel so old and I cried my eyes out because I remember baby sitting him when I was younger. I can't believe he graduated. *tears*
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards