Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions
Options

Wedding Memorial Frame

Alright, I don't know how many of you actually look for one of these.  I swear I saw somewhere a picture frame that had a nice little poem with it about not crying because they are not there but to laugh and dance like they are.  I can not find it anywhere now and I want it!!  My mom passed 4 1/2 years ago and that is the one I want.  If anyone comes across something like it can you please tell me!

Thanks

Re: Wedding Memorial Frame

• Options

sit down with a peice of paper and start writing your own or just make a frame with s saying such as that
    "do not cry for me because I am not there, but dance and laugh with me as though I am. I'm with you, I'm in your heart"

• Options
    My mom passed away three years ago. When I  got married I had a photo of her & a poem put on the back of wedding programs. I also had the poem framed, and displayed it with a candle at the reception. For the wording, please see the last page of our program @ www.sportsthemedweddings.com
    Crystal Bolos-Steiniger www.sportsthemedweddings.com info@sportsthemedweddings.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards