Not Engaged Yet

I'm back bitches...

beanbot2002beanbot2002 member
First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
edited May 2014 in Not Engaged Yet
So, I'm back from Maternity Leave :( Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuut, it means I now have time to come on TK. So what have I missed? I mean other than the important shit that I already knew about...anything happen over here?
I see there are a shit ton of newbs...I can't tell you how much that excites me.  
Alright folks...entertain me and keep me from sobbing my eyes out. I really would rather be home with this guy:
sorry, it won't let me make it smaller.

"Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
 "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

Re: I'm back bitches...

• SwazzleSwazzle member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

I love you. And No-Uh. And I miss you. And I'm happy you're here although I'm sad that you're not home with that precious little face. 

• Just admit it. You don't want it any smaller :)
    I guess, to tell you the truth, I've never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I've managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache. - Peyton
  • labrolabro member
    Welcome back! I'm glad you're back on TK even if it means you have to be away from the little one. :(

• @swazzle I miss your face. Would you hurry up and get down here already? JLaw hugs make everything better.
    @blue&white you're right...that face is so damn cute. I don't want to deprive you of a single inch of it.
    "Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

• @LaPeanut1018 I was about to be all "Who the heck are you??" and then I saw your siggy pic. 
    So how many of you went off and changed your names while I was gone?? WAY TO CONFUSE ME! 

• @beanbot2002 I miss your face! No-uh is adorable. I'm sorry you're back at work but you have us now to make the day go by faster!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • Welcome back @beanbot2002. I'm sorry you have to be away from your little man! He is precious and huge pictures are always welcome!
  • labrolabro member
    @beanbot2002 Sorry about that! It's been awhile since I changed it. I know Kait changed her name to Blackbird###'s and there are a couple others.

• Welcome back momma. We missed you! Thanks for posting that adorable face, it just made my morning <3

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • welcome back!!! It sucks to be back at work I'm sure hopefully the day flies by.

Anniversary

• He's so adorable! Love the big eyes. :)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Welcome back!

Anniversary
  • I LOVE YOU & NO-UH!!!!! 

i love you animated GIF

*******************************************************************************************

• phiraphira member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    BABBY!!!

Welcome back :D
    Anniversary
    now with ~* INCREASED SASSINESS *~
  • Welcome back! Noah's got striking eyes!
  • Welcome back! So glad to see you, Bean and Noah!
    friends tv show funy
  • TwoDimes said:
    Welcome back! No-uh is adorable :) And that family photo with you and Bean and baby just melts my heart!

dangit...stuck in the box...that's actually the boys and my mom :)

• beanbot2002beanbot2002 member
    edited May 2014
    @caseface5 You're baaaaaaaaack!

• Welcome back! He is so adorable! Feel free to post as many pictures as you want :)

• @Beanbot2002 Yes I am! And clearly just in time to see your lovely face and those two little princes! I second that you should keep showing us those cute little faces!
    friends tv show funy
  • Oh for sweet ... you knitted the blanket, right @beanbot2002? I seem to remember you were working on it.
  • beanbot2002beanbot2002 member
    edited May 2014
    NO NO NO...I do NOT knit LOLOL That blanket was a beautiful gift made by our very own @buddysmom80 <3<3<3

ETA: We call it his 'Snuggly'. Yep. It has a name. <3

• NO NO NO...I do NOT knit LOLOL That blanket was a beautiful gift made by our very own @buddysmom80 <3<3<3

• Whoops - sorry, @buddysmom80! It's a lovely blanket - I hope it becomes one of his favorites.
  • These family photos are so cute, I can't even handle it. Bean is such a good big brother! Congratulations!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• NO NO NO...I do NOT knit LOLOL That blanket was a beautiful gift made by our very own @buddysmom80 <3<3<3

ETA: We call it his 'Snuggly'. Yep. It has a name. <3

To the bolded: This makes my year!!!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards